We would like to welcome you and your child to AWCD. We pray & hope your child’s learning experience will be a happy & wholesome one. As parents, you are invited to visit us often, ask any questions, or make any suggestions. The best assurance for the success of your child’s developmental experiences is close cooperation and understanding between parents and staff. AWCD is a ministry of The Apostolic Worship Center Church Orlando.
We accept children ages 4 years old up to age 12 for our Edu-tainment after-school program. AWCD Lions Attire (Uniforms): Hunter Green Polo Shirts w/ Khaki Bottoms worn Mondays – Thursdays and White Polo Shirts w/Blue Jean Bottoms worn on Fridays which are mandatory for children as well as our staff.
A child will be enrolled and permitted to attend after the following items are completed:
- Completion of registration forms and fees.
- A health and physical form signed by licensed physician to be renewed every year.
- A Florida Certification of Immunization (a new one each time child receives another immunization)
- A copy of child’s birth certificate and social security card.
- Pre-Payment of first week’s tuition.
- Sign and return emergency medical treatment form and nutrition form.